Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Craving cheesecake? Instead of reaching for those boxes in the grocery store, just grab a couple boxes of cream cheese! Nearly the same price, makes more, tastes better and is better for you! SUPER easy. This will be my one and only cheesecake recipe!
15 graham crackers
6 tbls melted butter
2 (8 oz) packages room temperature cream cheese
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pan with liners.
2. Grind the graham crackers in processor. Mix in melted butter thoroughly. Press 1 tbls into each muffin liner.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add in eggs one at a time and vanilla and beating just until mixed with a wooden spoon.
5. Fill each miniature muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the top.
4. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool.
Top with fresh fruit once cooled.