Eating Healthy on a Budget

Monday, April 20, 2009

Baked Parmesan Chicken Spaghetti



My husband isn't a huge fan of spaghetti so I've been experimenting with some spaghetti dishes. I know there are recipes out there for this dish, but I just winged it based on what I remember from eating this at a restuarant. I thought it turned out great with lots of leftovers!
Serves 4

Grease 9x9 pan. Preheat oven to 350.
Mix on plate and set aside:
2 cups bread crumbs
1 tbls italian seasoning
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
2 tsp minced garlic

Coat 2 chicken breasts in olive oil. Coat each side of chicken breasts in bread crumbs. Put remaining mixture on top.
Bake for 40 minutes in oven.

Meanwhile cook 1/2 package spaghetti noodles (for 4).
Heat jar of spaghetti sauce.

When chicken is done cut breasts in half. To serve place noodles on plate, a 1/2 chicken breast on top, pour some sauce over and top with some parmesan cheese and grated mozerella.


No comments:

Post a Comment